Western Canada Power Exchange Contestant Checklist & Application
Before you apply:
- Read Qualifications portion above (if you haven’t already!)
- Complete the “Contestant Application” (below).
- Send one e-mail with all of the following information below, as soon as possible:
- Completed and Signed Application. Please copy and forward as a .pdf file.
- Contestant’s biography, 100 words maximum. (Word document or similar)
- One picture of the contestants for our files, guidebook and website. (.jpeg format)
- Photocopy of each person’s drivers license or passport (you can cross out document number).
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for contestant applications is August 31 st , 2020.
- Contestants must purchase tickets for Wicked in the West. Tickets for contestants are $100 per person, note in your ticket application that you will be a contestant for WCPE.
- List of items you are donating for the Silent Auction (see “Qualifications” for info).
- Bring original Signed Application to the Producer/Director meeting at Wicked in the West.
- If you have it ready before the deadline date, we will be happy to receive it!