Vendor Information and Application
Submitting a Vendor Application does not guarantee acceptance or a specific space assignment. Vending is not assigned on a first come, first served basis. Wicked in the West will select its vendors based on a commitment to offer a diverse and unique selection of quality products to our attendees. Space is limited and we would like to have as many different vendors as possible. For those reasons we reserve the right to limit space size.
- September 1st, 2020 – All ad copy for our web site and printed Program must be received.
- September 1st, 2020 – Last date for vendors to pay for their space or the assigned space will be offered to another vendor. Sorry, no exceptions.
- October 9th, 2020 – Wicked in the West #5 – Fearless! begins.
Load-In and set-up
- 7:00 am, Saturday October 10th, 2020, Vendor Faire area opens for set up.
- All set up must be completed by 9:59 am.
Wicked Vendor Faire! October 10th and 11th, 2020
- 10:00 am – Vendor Faire opens to conference attendees. (approx. 250)
- 1:00 pm – Vendor Faire opens to the Public. (Saturday only)
- 5:00 pm – Vendor Faire closes
Breakdown and load-out
- Sunday October 11th from 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- No early breakdown allowed.
- Inconspicuous breakdown can be done earlier but no visible breakdown is allowed prior to 5:00 pm.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE VENDING SPACE FEE
- One (1) Table measuring approximately 8’ x 30” with chair.
- WiFi – (limited)
- There are limited electrical connections available. Bring your own power cords and tape to secure.
- Your company banner link on the “Wicked in the West” Webpage.
- Your company name listed in the Event Program.
Space size is confirmed upon payment and cannot be reserved on the application. Space size selection will be on a first paid, first choice basis. The vending room is irregular in shape.
- First Table = $30
- Extra Tables = $30 each
- Plus: A donation to the Silent Auction equal or greater than your total booth fee.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Please read this before you apply!
- Merchandise, displays, equipment, and vendor chairs must remain inside your assigned area.
- Booth staff are not required to pay an entrance fee to ONLY take part in the Vendor Faire. All staff for your booth must have a valid ticket for this event to be able to take part in any other aspect of Wicked in the West. Event tickets are NOT included in your booth price. Tickets are available for either the entire event, purchased individually, or as part of a Sponsorship package (recommended).
- Vendor must provide own extension cords and tape to secure cords to the floor. Electrical cords may NOT cross traffic areas.
- Boxes, carts, dollies and bins must be stored out of direct site of patrons. (Under your covered tables, in your hotel room, or in an automobile)
- No pins, nails, tape, or other adhesives will be allowed on walls.
If you have any questions, please contact Bruce@wickedinthewest.ca