Terms & Conditions
- All Attendees must be 18 years of age. The name on the event registration must match valid government photo ID. This will be confirmed at the registration table on entry and may be checked by Wicked team members (organizers and/or volunteers) if circumstances dictate. Refusal to provide valid photo ID will result in entry to the event being refused and no refund given.
- Please note that all attendees of “Wicked in the West” will be required to show proof of vaccination/booster for COVID-19. This will be requested when tickets are purchased and will be confirmed at registration.
- It is the responsibility of every attendee to ensure they are aware of the rules that apply in the venue, please ensure you make yourself aware of them. The rules (including any last minute changes) will be posted in the run book for the event. Venue rules Dungeon rules
- Information on the host hotel and a booking link will be sent to paid ticket holders. Please use the link provided to book your rooms, as this allows us to confirm to the hotel the number of room nights related to our event.
- Our refund policy is listed on the ticket information page. Please note that ticket transfers are not permitted.
Wicked in the West shall not be held responsible for any damage or theft of personal items of any attendees, presenters, vendors, or volunteers. Wicked in the West also shall not be held responsible for any and all injuries/conditions attendees may receive as a result of attending the event. It is our goal to ensure that this event is safe and enjoyable for everyone but we shall not be held liable in the case of any accidents which may occur.
Completing and sending an application for tickets is confirmation that you have read and agree with the terms and conditions listed above.